Wednesday, June 29, 2016

God damn money. It will end up making you blue as hell.

Reading Catcher in the Rye for my first time. I really dig it. Been reading a lot lately. So many books I haven't read and some I never will. A good book or movie gives me such happy feelings. An escape.


On another note, my thoughts today have been a bit melancholy but had a better day than usual. Decided to cut back on alcohol during the week. Helps me to become more productive and centered in my mind. I'm thinking about biking into work tomorrow since I don't have to close at Silver. Nothing like a little exercise to start your day and get those happy feelings pumping.


Thoughts contemplated while smoking my cigarette are as follows: Stop living in regret. Stop living in the past.


I get so caught up in the what ifs and if onlys that I depress myself. I'm here now, I've made my bed and must lay in it. Why am I so depressed with my life? I let the success and choices of others affect me so strongly and it's got to stop or I will never be happy. I want to be happy for others and appreciate others without taking a stab at myself. Hard to do.


Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home