Thursday, July 7, 2016

No Control

I think one of the hardest parts so far about the divorce is now knowing what is being said about me from my ex spouse and others. I know I said and did some shady things but I own them and have forgiven myself.


I hope others can do the same and understand there are two sides to every story, even three. His, mine and the truth.


In the midst of turmoil true character shows and I'm not proud of mine but my intents were never to hurt anyone.


I have been living proudly and respectfully as of late and wish he could see that and be proud of me as well.


It kills me to know that the girl a few months back when this all started is the last and probably only he will remember and that is what I will be known for with him forever.


I'm better than that.
I loved/love him still.


Breaks my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home