Sunday, October 11, 2020

A Needed Night Out...

 9pm the show starts, couldn't find anyone to go with me...but I decided to get cute and go anyways. Boy was it worth it. The Melody Inn is a grungy bar downtown that had a friends band playing and I ended up bumping into a lovely lady that has been living in Colorado. 

I kept my drinks to a minimum, kept my confidence to the maximum and had a wonderful night. We stopped at Dorman and ended up at their place in Irvington. Was so refreshing. Beautiful weather and lovely people. So glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and went. I love where I live and sometimes miss the city but if I can make myself enjoy these sporadic times and leave now and then I think I'll be okay here.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home