Monday, September 7, 2020

Labor Day

I wanted to wait until next spring/summer to buy a house. There is an adorable little place in town for sale 95k. Hard to pass up. The inside could be fixed up but the location is lovely, looks out at trees and wildflowers behind me. Going to look at it tomorrow, don't want to get a head of myself like last time.

I took a walk with mama today, bought a fire pit! Weather permitting I'll be able to use with the neighbors this evening...like rain though. I'm snugged on the couch with my tea and a good book until then...it was a good day. Had dinner with John the other night to patch things over with the break up, we might actually be able to be friends after this. I do miss him, love him still. He loves me completely. Who knows in time...I have remind myself why I did it in the first place and not get caught up in emotion of missing him and being lonely at times. We both need to be apart right now and I will need to see some consistent change to even consider.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home