Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Still here...

I'm still here, not the best at keeping up with these sort of things.
Not doing so hot.


I think the hardest part about the divorce now is waking up with the regret and guilt and having to fight it off daily.


I have no room for anything else and its eating me alive.
I just want a few days to sleep and wallow in it.
Sounds pathetic but man will it feel good.


I'll have a good day, few days, hours and usually by the end of the day I'm pretty zonked.
Yes it could be worse, yes it was a short marriage and divorce, yes there are bigger issue in the world but fuck it still sucks and doesn't make life any easier!


I don't have much to write at the moment because my head is swollen with thoughts, too many to write out. I'm alive, bout all I got right now.


Image result for have a good day ecard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home