Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Changed

I don't have much to write at the moment but just wanted to do it to say I did. I need to get back into some artistic outlets. I have been through some hurt and pain like most and feel I lost a little of my fire and some of me has died. I want to awaken my soul.
 
Whether that be reading more books, visiting more thrift stores, singing more songs, writing my thoughts...I need an outlet. Something to be remembered by. I want to start a hand written book journal to record the beauty I read...I'm just uneasy. When I was younger it was easier to indulge and ignite my fire but as an adult you have to keep yourself in check and together for work and your well being.

I just feel like my mind is flooded with so much worry and adulting. It sucks. Well, that's enough of that pity party. I have a wonderful life full of love, opportunity and freedom. I'll be back, just wanted to get a few things out this evening.

My favorite quote...Oscar Wilde..."With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home