Monday, August 31, 2020

Bradford

I'm so lucky to have met this soul brother. We met at Starbucks almost 10 years ago...I was a barista, he a customer and he helped me get a job at my first law firm and the rest is history. Along with hugs and laughs, our friendship has grown and we have had many adventures...car rides jamming to music, road trip to Chicago, concerts (my fave being 2nd row at Bon Iver in Louisville), support and and hugs while I cry through break ups, many nights of Bob's Burgers on his comfy couch and a trip to Colorado where he now resides but will be back hopefully in a year or two. He is in town visiting and I just wanted to write a post in appreciation of him and his stability in my life. Love you Brad!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home