Wednesday, August 26, 2020

32 Years Wiser

That's right, I turned 32 today...thought it was 31 so lost a year of my life basically lol.
Took today and tomorrow off to enjoy.
I had breakfast in a park with my lovely friend Bradford visiting from Colorado...got some kitten cuddles, met his dog Buddy.

Cashed in my free Starbucks and tanning bed perks then took a walk around the park before I potted some plants. Wow it was a hot one. After a horror movie and nap mama and I did some Halloween décor shopping and dinner...all and all a good and relaxing day.

Always nice getting the happy birthday wishes throughout the day. I definitely feel older, my body aches and I'm sober lol. Tomorrow rain is expected so I'll visit the local bookstore and stay in. Peace and love.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home